The Dura Slope Trench Drain System consists of 6.75” wide 48” pre-sloped and neutral sections of high density polyethylene that is a reliable substitute for labor intensive and costly concrete channel. The system has a built in .7% slope within each section which decreases installation time and labor compared with other trench drain systems.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight 48” sections for easy transportation and installation
- Offered in sloped and non sloped sections
- Installed with simple tongue and groove connections
- Can be used with interchangeable grates. Cast Iron or HDPE grates are both available.
- Excellent load bearing capabilities
- Bottom outlet on each section
- High chemical resistance
- Class D traffic rating
- Channels can be cut to any length
Dura Slope trench drains are the best choice for draining of
- Pool areas
- Garages and loading docks
- Athletic fields
There are multiple setups you can accomplish with with the neatral slopes and the pre-pitched slopes used in conjunction with alternation neutral runs.
Linear fall with neutrals only
Linear falls with neutrals and pre sloped sections
Counter directional falls without neutrals